The High tech bubble is back !
And i have a proofs !
There’s a strict correlation between the number of stupid small gifts companies give potential employees (future slaves) at the job fair in TAU that happens today every year.
It’s a simple correlation between the supply and demand of available employees in the work market, and the amount of disposable marketing budget
To test my hypothesis, I frequent the job fare annually, and collect as many knick-knack, swags, and plunder booty as i can. Sometimes they ask for my CV in exchange, so you know the value of 2 pieces of paper is equal to a small toy.
Today’s measurement is can be seen by a pile of junk on my couch. Lee isn’t part o the junk, but has the role of the model near the car.
Loot includes (+500XP) :
- Mini USB Hub
- Led pointer + Booklamp Led light
- Keychain led flashlight
- 2xMiniature highlights.
- 2xbag (handbag and backpack)
- 5xLogic games: (separate the two pieces using physics, and separate two pieces tied by with a wire)
- 2x Kite
- Jugling balls
- Chinese kung-fu paper holding sculpture (as demonstrated by Lee)
- Sunglass holder attachable to car sunshield
- Two card decks
- Hand Massage gizmo
- Squishy ball
- Bouncing balls on a string toy.
- water cantina
- Sugerless mints
- a folder
- Assortments of pens